[tei-council] Updating TEI "Customiztion" page to reflect current reality

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Feb 4 16:38:19 EST 2013

I think what happened was that we had two overlapping topics scheduled
in the agenda, and we drifted from one to the other. However, this bit:

"On http://www.tei-c.org/Guidelines/Customization/ and
http://www.tei-c.org/Guidelines/Customization/odds.xml, are any modules
labeled as experimental that should not be, or any modules not labeled
but should be? (Note that currently the dictionaries module is
documented differently on these two pages.) SR said that none are
experimental any more."

suggests that we did raise the issue of the Dictionaries customization,
and that Sebastian believed it was no longer experimental so it should
stay on the page. We all presumably believed he was correct at the time,
so there was no action to remove it.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)