[tei-council] outdated navbar and footer on tei.sourceforge.net

James Cummings james.cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Sat Feb 2 18:06:02 EST 2013

I had previously manually cut and pasted this... since the download package is copied to sourceforge it seems possible that we could copy a new version of this file at the same time?

JamesC

Kevin Hawkins <kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info> wrote:

The navbar and footer on tei.sourceforge.net are old snapshots of what
was being served by OpenCMS, but a number of things have changed since
this was last updated.  Could someone update this?  Better yet, is there
a way of incorporating this into the build process, much like we've done
with the navbar on all HTML pages of P5?