[tei-council] Visualization of our work in SVN

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Jan 24 06:22:02 EST 2013

The one thing I imagine a regular visualization like this is likely to
achieve, even if no one other than us looks at it, is shame many of us
into committing work on the odd and gls more often. :-)

It's strangely fascinating. Is there an option to add laser beam and
warp engine sound effects?

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
Researcher in Digital Epigraphy