[tei-council] draft P5 2.3.0 release notes

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 17 09:48:00 EST 2013

just to how how NICE I am, I am going to hold back from releasing a new version
of my XSL stylesheets which actually implement the rules espoused in our section
about whitespace, and have the side effect of changing almost every output file
in the test suite..... and which would probably cause the whole Guidelines to look
different........

jolly interesting, this whitespace business :-}
http://www.justgiving.com/SebastianRahtz
Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services