[tei-council] draft P5 2.3.0 release notes

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 17 07:56:45 EST 2013

I've done some draft 2.3.0 release notes for Hugh at:

http://teijenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca:8080/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/readme-2.3.0.html

Let me know if in the 'highlights of the TEI P5 2.3.0 release'
your favourite change is not noted.  (There were a lot and I
tried to choose a variety of types and subjects, mostly based on
their commit messages.)

The urls in most cases link through to the Vault location of
2.3.0 where it *will* be after we do the release...so if they go
to the wrong place tell me, but obviously nothing is meant to be
there at the moment.  (The exception to this being a mention of
the 'att.sourced' class which points to 2.2.0 since it was being
renamed att.edition, if I've understood correctly.)

Also send me corrections if I've entirely mis-understood the
nature of the change, typos, etc.

Happy to make any changes,

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk