[tei-council] Release date?

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jan 16 15:44:06 EST 2013

On 16/01/13 20:17, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> On 16 Jan 2013, at 19:02, "Kevin Hawkins" <kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info> wrote:
>
>> I think it works as its own section but perhaps is in the wrong place in
>> the Guidelines.  What if it were inserted as a new section 3.3, between
>> the current 3.2 and 3.3?
>>
> Better. Needs some change to wording in section on "other global attributes" too maybe?

Sorry, I disagree, though I do think we need a reference to (and
possibly some dioscuassion of) the issue in the current 3.2, on punctuation.

Its current proposed location makes sense : it's in a section where we
discuss the global attributes, one of which is xml:space.  I would
suggest splitting "Other global attributes" into two distinct sections,
one on xml:base, one on xml:space and losing, or duplicating the current
initial sentence about xml: namespaced attributes.