[tei-council] Release date?

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jan 16 15:15:29 EST 2013

On 16 Jan 2013, at 19:30, "Lou Burnard" <lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

> I thought we'd agreed the cut off date for this release was to be the 15th ?
>
> I don't see any good reason to steamroller into it a revision which was
> only submitted as a FR on the 15th.
The problem is that it's really a bug report on a recent change. If he is right, our Guidelines are simply wrong, so I think we do have a duty to respond urgently.

If you do read it, follow along on your command line with some XML tools. James and I surprised ourselves earlier today doing this.

> The new section has several US-specific spellings, which need modifying.

Lets hope James spots them tonight ok.

Sebastian