[tei-council] Release date?

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Jan 16 11:13:31 EST 2013

OK with me. We should be in freeze mode right now, in that case, so I'd
suggest the last change that's made be the insertion of John's slightly
modified text about xml:space, and then we all take an hour or so this
evening to read and click around in the Jenkins build of the Guidelines
to make sure nothing untoward has been introduced recently.

Jinks builds are here:

<http://teijenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/index.html>

<http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/index.html>

--