[tei-council] another High Noon proposal

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jan 11 17:25:51 EST 2013

On 11/01/13 22:20, Syd Bauman wrote:

> LB> but since we don't actually need to use this mechanism, what's
> LB> wrong with my earlier suggestion of providing @url via some other
> LB> class?
> SR> nothing, that's fine. can you activate it?
>
> If no one else wants to implement this, I'd be happy to. (Although
> maybe I should read TCW 20 first?)

Certainly we should all read TCW20 often, but I'm afraid I have already
implemented the att.resourced proposal, earlier this evening on
receiving a green light from both Martin and Sebastian.

I see Syd has consoled himself by implementing the suggested change to
prevent @subtype  being used without @type which is also good!