[tei-council] another High Noon proposal

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Fri Jan 11 11:37:40 EST 2013

First, +1 to Gabby, Sebastian has done a quick first-cit proof of
concept, fine, but if we do allow deletions we have to spend some
time to make it really clear and easy to an end user reading the
tagdoc in the Guidelines.

But I want to re-iterate that what I'm worried about here really
(despite the lovely excerpt from Indiana Jones) is not a user getting
confused about what attrs an element has, but a customizer being
baffled by how to add the attribute back.