[tei-council] lb/@ed agayne

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 10 15:34:50 EST 2013

On 10 Jan 2013, at 18:50, Syd Bauman <Syd_Bauman at BROWN.EDU> wrote:

>> (a) replace the <datatype> definition for data.code (currently
>> "anyURI") with that for data,word (currently a rather hairy regexp)
>> (b) replace the reference to "anyURI" with a reference to data.word
>> (c) replace the <datatype> definition for @ed (currently a reference
>> to data.code) with a reference to data.word
>
> Like Lou, I shy away from (a). I distinctly prefer (c). I'm pretty
> sure most any value currently valid against data.code will remain
> valid against data.word.

the reason for keeping data.code in the loop is because
while its syntactically data.word, its at a slightly higher level
semantically

anyway, see what you think of
http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/ref-att.sourced.html
and links therefrom

feel free to edit, obv.

http://www.justgiving.com/SebastianRahtz
Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services