[tei-council] January TEI Release

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Jan 2 14:22:09 EST 2013

Well spotted, and especially so because if you hadn't noticed, we might
have released from the Oxford Jinks build and had another bad release
experience.

I don't know what would cause this, but the Oxford Jinks has been down a
couple of times recently (once yesterday). I think only Sebastian has
admin access. Might be time to nuke the workspace of the P5 job and make
it do a fresh checkout.

I wonder if we should set something up to check whether the two servers
are producing identical products? It would be good to run that before a
release, just to be sure. The two servers are supposed to act as a check
on each other, but if they're producing different results we would
currently only notice by accident.