[tei-council] More Chapter 8 oddities

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Thu Dec 27 13:09:25 EST 2012

I agree that this is likely presented as in the source document, much
like the transliterated Russian title we discussed a few months ago.

(The source doucment is at http://books.google.com/books?id=DskfAQAAIAAJ
, where the book is described as being about computerized speech, which
probably meant IRC logs.  Snippet search isn't turning up the cited
passage for me in order to verify, but I think we are just seeing ICR
logs encoded in TEI.)

--K.