[tei-council] Standard form for elementSpec/desc

James Cummings james.cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Dec 26 17:49:33 EST 2012

Sebastian,

Because as Martin proves this turns up lots of other inconsistencies.

Fairly low priority, as you say, but we've had a fair number of typos reported in the last year, and good to have many eyes. But closing tickets certainly higher priority.

JamesC

Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

Seems fine to me to change them, if you have the energy. I wouldn't give a huge high priority myself tho.

Wonder why you want us to read chapters, James? So little has changed. Not better to try and close old tickets? I started on one from march 2011 today but ran out f time.

yrs, on a ferry in harwich about to depart for The Continent.

Carved in stone on my iPad