[tei-council] Council teleconference still on?

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Thu Dec 13 09:27:05 EST 2012

Oh gosh, and I've just realised that I have no idea of how to get an
external connection from the office, and whether I can get it at all.

Maybe one of the topics on the agenda of both the Board and the Council
could be how to move this to a no-pay Internet platform, such as the one
I have suggested (and whose address I now happily forget...).

So long,

  P.