[tei-council] New problem with stylesheet processing of the Guidelines?

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Dec 10 16:47:37 EST 2012

I don't see this problem on the Oxford server:

<http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/SA.html#SAPT>

so clearly something has changed on one or the other that's put them out
of sync. My server has version 6.21 of the TEI packages, but the
Guidelines _should_ be generated using the latest artifact from the
Stylesheets job.

I'm going to try triggering another Stylesheets build on my server; that
should generate a rebuild of all the P5 jobs when it's done, and the
results should confirm whether it's just a glitch on my server.
Sebastian, could you do the same? I see that your last successful builds
are showing as six days ago, whereas mine are only a few hours old, so
it looks like the changes to Stylesheets since then might have a bug
which has found its way through as far as my Glines build, but hasn't
shown up in yours yet.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)