[tei-council] Fwd: Re: Google Books > TEI

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Tue Nov 27 09:47:55 EST 2012

Hi Ranjith,

Any progress on deployment of TEI export capability in Google Books?

If not, perhaps we can supplement the info at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PWBt_y-svn8ESAFDz1KxZinKXxc9dfn6kj5sbsIbBR0/edit
by setting up a form in Google Drive where we ask one or two questions
of the community (like "If Google Books made public domain titles
available to download as TEI documents, how would you use these?") and
let people fill in free-form responses.  I can circulate send the link
to the form to the TEI email list in the hope of getting a broader set
of responses than just the few of us who have been editing the Google
Drive document above.  What do you think?

--Kevin