[tei-council] Glines index page

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Mon Nov 26 17:08:03 EST 2012

On Mon, 26 Nov 2012, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> i dont have any particular defence for the page, but I do note that
> its been that way for quite a few years without anyone complaining
> before. which is odd.

There haven't been major complaints, but I'm pretty sure that a previous
discussion along these lines is what led us to the decision to make "P5
Guidelines - Table of Contents" a one-click link under the Guidelines item in
the menu bar. Also, seem to remember Melissa Terras giving us all some grief
about the navigation in her TEI Members Meeting keynote a while back.

David

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA