[tei-council] Glines index page

Rebecca Welzenbach rwelzenbach at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 14:59:50 EST 2012

I agree with Martin and Brett that this is really confusing (and have been
trying to make sense of these two pages for a workshop myself this month).

As others have suggested, it may well make sense to hold off on evaluating
whether both pages are desirable/necessary until a usability study can be
carried out on the whole site, but in the meantime, as David said, some
additional labels might really help. It would be good if 2.2 said "Table of
Contents" on it somewhere, and if 2.1 said "Overview," "Summary," "Index,"
"General Info," or whatever the right name is.

Becky