[tei-council] whither HTML of Guidelines and @lang

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Sat Nov 24 11:57:02 EST 2012

to answer my own questions (I find myself doing that a lot, I need to found a sect), I have
dropped the validation of the HTML of the Gidlines, cos I realize that converting to epub and epub3
(and running their checks) will do the same tests on the same source and the same transformation code.

you can disagree with me, of course :-} but I may then demand that your sacrifice your
first born. your wifes and daughters can rest easy, however, I am not vengeful.
--
David Koresh