[tei-council] Glines index page

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 23 16:59:10 EST 2012

Yes, there was a design committee and Julia was on it. Much, very much,
blood was spilt as far as i recall, though not necessarily for that reason.

Is it worth tinkering with this particular aspect, which has been like
this ever since the web site came into being in its present incarnation?
If/when the website moves from its current host we will have much more
significant changes to put in place.