[tei-council] Glines index page

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Nov 23 16:01:13 EST 2012

On 12-11-23 12:06 PM, Lou Burnard wrote:
> It's the way it is because someone (can't remember who now) wanted a
> simpler front page, when they saw the full index_toc

I can't find any discussion of this in the archives, although my search
may have missed it. But with its rather odd "Some Popular Sections" bit,
the index.html is hardly smaller than the index_toc.html. I vote for a
single front/TOC page at index.html, with a 301 at the old _toc location.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)