[tei-council] Glines index page

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Nov 23 12:22:08 EST 2012

Here's something that's always puzzled me. This page:

<http://teijenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/index.html>

is a sort of half-a-table-of-contents, and I don't really see the point
of it. Much of what's there is also on the real table of contents:

<http://teijenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/index-toc.html>

but not all of it, so half the time it gets in the way. I noticed a
couple of people at the workshop last week a bit confused by it too.

Does anyone else think it would be a good idea to merge index and
index_toc into a single front page?

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)