[tei-council] reimbursement in non-$

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Fri Nov 16 05:23:33 EST 2012

On 16/11/12 11:10, James Cummings wrote:
> On 14/11/12 15:52, Kevin Hawkins wrote:
>>> and that the as-of-then unapproved procedure at and below
>>> http://www.tei-c.org/Board/procedures.xml#body.1_div.8
>>>
>>> cites a reasonable month, rather than 10 days, as the reporting period.
>>
>> Hmm.  Looks like James added the 10-day period to the wiki on 23
>> November 2006, whereas
>> http://www.tei-c.org/Board/procedures.xml#body.1_div.8 was supposedly
>> drafted in May 2009.  Don't know which is correct.
>
> Probably likely that both were correct at time of writing.  Feel
> free to correct the wiki of course. ;-)

The reimbursement doc says 10 days, so this is an additional place for
potential corrections. Despite appearances, a 10 day deadline can be a
pain to meet, and I don't quite see why such a limit should be set up in
the first place, so I hope (for the sake of the continuing Council :-))
that it can go away.

  P.