[tei-council] Oddity with Roma

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 15 11:53:01 EST 2012

On 15 Nov 2012, at 01:01, Martin Holmes <mholmes at uvic.ca> wrote:

> I have an ODD file here:
>
> <https://hcmc.uvic.ca/people/martin/test/london_all2.odd>
>
> When I generate an RNG schema from it, the schema seems to disallow some
> attributes which I haven't explicitly removed. Specifically, it doesn't
> allow:
>
> @rend on <hi>
> @xml:lang on <foreign>

This is now resolved. I think it is yet another fallout from the work
done in June on local override of class attributes. I have
added another  test file in the Stylesheets which is all about this area,
so maybe another hole in the dike is plugged.

Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services