[tei-council] Oddity with Roma

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Nov 14 20:01:31 EST 2012

I have an ODD file here:

<https://hcmc.uvic.ca/people/martin/test/london_all2.odd>

When I generate an RNG schema from it, the schema seems to disallow some
attributes which I haven't explicitly removed. Specifically, it doesn't
allow:

@rend on <hi>
@xml:lang on <foreign>

I can't for the life of me see why this is happening. Can anyone else?
@rend is explicitly removed from lots of elements, but not <hi>; and
@xml:lang is removed from lots of elements, but not from <foreign>.
Neither attribute is removed from att.global.

I've tried this with the live Roma on tei-c and at the command line.

This ODD file was originally created using oddbyexample.xsl, but then
re-uploaded into Roma and tweaked a bit. It validates, and I can't see
anything wrong with it.

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)