[tei-council] Updates to Board/Council list, etc.

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Mon Nov 12 11:04:41 EST 2012

Dear Board & Council folks,

I hope that those of you who were in College Station for the meeting have had
safe travel back! I am planning tonight to add the newly elected members to the
email lists, per our usual practice, and may or may not have time to create a
new joint Board/Council email list per the decision taken at the Members'
Meeting. In any case, I will be tackling the website and administrative things
on my end within the next couple of days.

David

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA