[tei-council] Updated oxygen-tei

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Tue Nov 6 19:07:41 EST 2012

Having just got bitten once more by the default setting in Oxygen that
tries to validate ODD files against Syd's old brown_odds.rng file
instead of the tei_odds.rng file, I've made a couple of changes to the
oxygen-tei source so that (hopefully, assuming it works properly) this
default will be switched. Current ODD files don't validate against the
brown file.

Shall endeavour to test thoroughly before next Oxygen release. If anyone
else who knows the codebase would like to look at my changes (Sebastian?
James?), they're in rev 53.

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)