[tei-council] Errors/warnings from P5 build

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Oct 31 11:17:03 EDT 2012

On 12-10-31 02:16 AM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> Now that is a perfect example of the implications arising from freezing or not freezing things like
> Lite and Tite….

It's good, though, that the build process tells us about them in useful
detail. If we continue refining it, we should end up in a position where
we're automatically warned whenever a change to P5 causes a problem with
Tite or Lite, and so maintaining them becomes much less of a chore.

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)