[tei-council] DH2013

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Oct 31 08:43:14 EDT 2012

They just extended the deadline but only by 48 hours. I submitted
yesterday and my last submission was #180. So I reckon by the end of the
extension, they'll have several hundred submissions already, so they may
well not extend the deadline beyond this 48-hour one, which is in
recognition of Hurricane Sandy disruptions.

So if we're doing this, we need to move fast. Any thoughts?

--
Martin Holmes
mholmes at uvic.ca
UVic Humanities Computing and Media Centre