[tei-council] Roma oddity

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 30 08:43:15 EDT 2012

On 30 Oct 2012, at 12:35, Martin Holmes <mholmes at uvic.ca>
 wrote:

> I'm not sure how much testing of Roma is already in the system but we should probably have an ODD that does at least this:
>
> - Add a new attribute to an element
>
> - Add a new attribute to an attribute class
>
> - Delete an attribute from an element
>
> - Delete an attribute from an attribute class
>
> - Provide fixed valList for an attribute
>
> - Provide suggested valList for an attribute
>
> - Add a new element
>
> - Delete an element
>
> - Add an existing attribute class to an element
>
> - Create a new attribute class and add it to a couple of elements
>
> - Anything else???

Yes indeed. Not enough testing, as ever.

If you feel strong, Stylesheets/Test/test15.odd is intended to be just this test file,
so it just needs all those things adding. It hardly does anything at present.
Contributions gratefully received.

Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services