[tei-council] maybe a consideration for next utilities release?

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Sun Oct 28 06:41:34 EDT 2012

On 28 Oct 2012, at 10:06, Lou Burnard <lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

> I realise this is a minority interest, but still and all, I thought I
> might mention that to use the local installed version of p5subset.xml
> rather than sit and wait for the network with the following utilities I
> have to ...
>
> a) odd2nuodd : add parameter P5=/usr/local/whatever
>
> b) roma : add command line option --localsource=/usr/local/whatever
>
> c) oddbyexample : add parameter tei=/usr/local/whatever
>
> would a bit of consistency be too much to ask?

now all of them use the parameter called "defaultSource". Roma's
--localsource I can't so easily change.

can I remind everyone with a copy of emacs that these bits of XSL
are not my private fiefdom and that all of you can fix them too? :-}
Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services