[tei-council] Jenkins config changes

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sat Oct 27 14:19:37 EDT 2012

I've updated the configs on my Jenkins box to match Sebastian's new ones
(although I've also slightly tweaked a couple of them in SVN to add
emailing where it was missing).

I've wiped out the workspaces for the OxGarage, Roma and Stylesheet1
jobs, so they'll build freshly, but I've purposely left the Stylesheets
and TEI job workspaces alone, so that we can see when they build whether
the problem with the old version and date has cleared. I think Sebastian
wiped his workspaces, forcing the job to build everything afresh, which
was needed to get clean files for deployment, but my server is still
unclean; that means if it builds good output, the problem shouldn't
recur next time we change the version number, but if it doesn't, then it
will, if you see what I mean.

I kicked off a Stylesheets build but it instantly failed. Investigating now.