[tei-council] release notes & Lite

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Oct 26 15:08:51 EDT 2012

Quick-fix search-and-replace on the release package, for the bad date
and version number, then update the website, the oxygen-tei package and
the debs, followed by debug, fix, and point release; or

debug, fix and do point release when we're ready, leaving 2.2.0 as
damaged (but usable -- only the version and date are wrong).

Thoughts?

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)