[tei-council] datcat's ugly head

Piotr Banski bansp at o2.pl
Thu Oct 25 06:46:28 EDT 2012

That's my bit of enlightenment of yesterday. I was utterly unhappy
thinking that I was supposed to put in something completely incomplete...

Then I reread the minutes and realised that I was (I now /hope/ I was)
misinterpreting, and that all that the Council did in Oxford was in fact
give a green light to starting work on this concept. Right?

   P.