[tei-council] easier said...

Piotr Banski bansp at o2.pl
Wed Oct 24 17:57:49 EDT 2012

On 24/10/12 23:39, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> sadly you may have to hardwire <link> and <linkGrp> in alongside idno, as they
> don't form part of an appropriate class.

I did and it looks like something has gone wrong anyway, will have a
look now. I'm looking at both Jenkinses, and they are as usual subtly
different in how fast they react, so I'm getting a mix of success and
failure e-mail now ;-)

(both meaning uvic.ca and ox.ac.uk)

> unless you can argue for model.global.meta, and the things that implies:

As you said below, I think that for now, it may be too far.

   P.