[tei-council] rationalizing attributes on persName/placeName/orgName/name (3519806)

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Oct 24 12:42:30 EDT 2012

My Jinks build of P5-Documentation failed because of an SVN connection
failure -- looks like Sourceforge isn't quite back to normal yet. But
when the current build of P5-Test is done, it'll kick off another
Documentation build, and hopefully that'll complete OK.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)