[tei-council] next release

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sun Oct 21 13:28:32 EDT 2012

Just took a look through stuff assigned to me on the actions page:

<http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Oxford2012-Actions>

James and I still have one major issue, the prefixing of xml:ids with tei_:

MH and JC 	implement expanded unique xml:id values in guidelines
(http://purl.org/TEI/Bug/3472477).

and there's one similar one outstanding for me alone:

MH 	Implement linking of the "Version 2.1.0" at the bottom of each HTML
page to something, possibly to
http://www.tei-c.org/Guidelines/P5/#previous, or better, to something
which explains what version numbers mean and then links on to the above
location.

Apart from that one, I think all the release-blocking actions assigned
to me are done.

Unfortunately I'm about as busy as I could possibly be at work at the
moment, and I will be until the middle of November. The first task above
already defeated me once, mainly because I really need to get a thorough
understanding of how the Guidelines stylesheets work before I can handle
it, but I should be able to manage the second if the deadline is not too
close.

Do we have a release date yet?