[tei-council] TEI Candidate Question Prompt

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 24 13:43:56 EDT 2012

On 24/09/12 16:54, Martin Holmes wrote:
> Looks good to me. I wonder if there's some way to add a proviso that
> wading in on the organization and finances etc. of the TEI is definitely
> not part of the job of the Council?

I believe that is already covered by the general description of
the Board and Council duties that will be included. However,
DavidS (CC'ed here to get his attention) might be able to comment
more on that.

Of course council members (and anyone else) are free to comment
on TEI organization and finances via the Board representative on
Council (Lou) or via me (or indeed any other member of the board)
should they wish.

-James

Dr James Cummings, researchsupport at it.ox.ac.uk
Research Support, IT Services, University of Oxford