[tei-council] Schematron embedded in RelaxNG

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Sep 24 13:41:25 EDT 2012

Can you point at the rng and tell Oxygen to expect schematron? (Of
course the schematron implementation is pretty crude anyway, and won't
give you auto-complete assistance or anything, but validation is better
than nothing.)

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL