[tei-council] TEI Oxford Face 2 Face Minutes

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Sep 24 11:51:43 EDT 2012

I'll tag them up and put them on the TEI site next week, and I'll also
generate a table of actions like the one James did last time for the wiki.

Thanks to the Oxford gang for a lovely time last week. Everything was
really well organized, and I think we got a lot of work done.

--
Martin Holmes
mholmes at uvic.ca
UVic Humanities Computing and Media Centre