[tei-council] new draft roma

Brett Barney bbarney2 at unl.edu
Thu Sep 20 17:59:55 EDT 2012

FWIW, there are a couple of ways that this deviates from what Lou actually suggested. I suspect that these were intentional changes on Sebastian's part, but maybe not? In general, I prefer Sebastian's implementation, though the parallelism in Lou's original (i.e., having each of the radio button labels begin with a short distinctive-ish label) is appealing. The trouble, though, is that those labels don't really bear scrutiny. So all in all I'm happy with this latest draft. I'm just now noticing the phrase "A number of" which always jars a bit, but I'm now just being nitpicky.

Brett Barney
Associate Research Professor
Center for Digital Research in the Humanities
bbarney2 at unl.edu