[tei-council] new draft Roma

Brett Barney bbarney2 at unl.edu
Thu Sep 20 09:47:17 EDT 2012

I think this is a really solid step forward. Huzzah.

I paused for a minute over the wording of the fourth and fifth bullet points. My first concern was that #4 uses "Create" and #5 uses "Edit" to mean the same things. I also think that "existing" is a bit vague. And, finally, I'm a *tiny* bit dissatisfied with "template" in #4. Here are my thoughts about what I might propose instead for those two radio buttons:

Edit model [example/boilerplate?] customization

Edit your own (previously created) customization

My proposed language for #5 is quite a bit longer. That's unfortunate, but I think clarity is trump. Maybe it could be further edited to be both clear and shorter?

Brett Barney
Associate Research Professor
Center for Digital Research in the Humanities
bbarney2 at unl.edu