[tei-council] tagdocs elements inside <graphic>

Rebecca Welzenbach rwelzenbach at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 21:27:39 EDT 2012

Running with Kevin's second option: I'm not sure I understand why
<altIdent> and <equiv> are members of model.glossLike. What's the
history here?

If allowing <altIdent> and <equiv> via model.glossLike is
unintended/undesirable for <graphic>, is it also
unintended/undesirable for the other elements and classes that use
model.glossLike and are not part of the tagdocs module?

Becky