[tei-council] Target of links in Guidelines generation

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Aug 10 16:26:57 EDT 2012

Sorry, I expressed myself really stupidly there. What I meant was:

"I'm surprised that these hard-coded links appear, and I think they
should be relative instead, but perhaps there's a reason they're done
like that -- if you know of one, let me know."

I've found lots of places in the XSLT where links like this are
constructed. I see no reason why we couldn't get rid of them, but but
maybe Sebastian or someone else is aware of a deal-breaker issue. One
annoyance for regular users would be that if you customize the
guidelines to build yourself a special version for your project, all the
links will go back to the main TEI site.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)