[tei-council] question about analysis (fwd)

James Cummings james.cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Aug 9 17:25:51 EDT 2012

I was involved in this project, I'm guessing, as we did work for people marking up metaphors in the BNC.

I'll contact those involved off list.

Jamesc
--
James Cummings, Research Support, IT Services, University of Oxford (from phone)

David Sewell <dsewell at virginia.edu> wrote:

I'm forwarding a query about an apparent TEI-related corpus analysis program. I
have no clue about this--if anyone does, let me know and I will relay the reply.

If the attachment does not go through, it is also at
http://lister.ei.virginia.edu/~drs2n/corpus.png

David