[tei-council] Problem with the TEI site?

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Thu Aug 9 11:17:51 EDT 2012

I previously saw this but don't know.  It's the dash character not being
handled with the proper character encoding.  Sebastian, David Sewell,
and I were working through it, and I thought we had fixed it.  Can you
point to a specific page that is showing like that?

Also, I notice that at

http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/index-toc.html

none of the menus are dropping down for me.  :(