[tei-council] Lite Final, finally

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Aug 8 15:22:51 EDT 2012

On 12-08-08 11:43 AM, Kevin Hawkins wrote:
> On 8/7/2012 6:28 PM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>>> Since we are *freezing* this version of TEI Lite, should it now
>>> have a @source pointing to the version of the TEI in the Vault?
>>

>> are we freezing it? i didnt remember that decision.
>> its frozen in the sense that it now uses @include.
>
> See
> http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Meetings/tcm50.xml#body.1_div.1_div.2_div.2
> .

We apparently didn't say very clearly what we meant. If what we meant
was we will no longer maintain either the schemas or the prose, then we
will need to archive the entire package (presumably somewhere outside
the regular customization directory, because schemas in there are
regenerated and tested), and remove its build instructions from the
build jobs, as well as re-pointing any existing links to the new location.

+1 from me for the tei_lite naming convention, by the way.

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)