[tei-council] My role on the council

Gabriel BODARD gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Aug 7 06:21:48 EDT 2012

In similar circumstances I seem to recall the board appointing someone
ad hoc for a temporary period. While I agree we don't want to go to a
lot of trouble to appoint someone for 3-4 months, if there's anyone we
could think of who would be useful we could consider inviting them to
Oxford. (E.g. Laurent?)

Do we have a nominations committee for the council election yet? I
suspect this has all been held up by delays on the board until recently,
but is there anything we would normally be doing?

On 07/08/2012 11:10, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> It does not seem worth appointing someone for 3-4 months, I agree.
>
> Which reminds me, the call for nominations for elections to Council and Board
> are usually out well before this?
> --
> Sebastian Rahtz
> Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
> University of Oxford IT Services

Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL