[tei-council] Lite Final, finally

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Aug 6 12:16:03 EDT 2012

Yes, we need to decide what this is called. Our naming convention
seems to indicate that tei_lite.odd is the standard format.

Someone has already got rid of teilite.odd, but teilite_ns.odd is
still there. Could we agree on a single name and remove the
others from the repository to avoid confusion?

Since we are *freezing* this version of TEI Lite, should it now
have a @source pointing to the version of the TEI in the Vault?

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Research Support, IT Services, University of Oxford